On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 MTCHS sophomores will take the PSAT. Students will need to come to school this day even if this is usually an “off track” day for them. We will start at 7:50 am and go until the test is finished, probably around 11:15 am or before.
Since the SAT was not given last April as planned, the State Dept of Education has provided another opportunity for seniors to take this test. It will be administered at the same time. NOTE: you need to come on Wednesday for this test even if this day is usually an “off track” day for you. We will start at 7:50 am and end around noon. Seniors will be released for the day when we are done testing.
After the test, Sophomores who are on track D will eat lunch here and stay for afternoon classes. Students on track C may go home and finish their eDay, or those who ride a bus may finish their eDay at MTCHS.
For the test please bring the following:
- 2 sharpened #2 pencils with erasers (no mechanical pencils)
- a calculator with good batteries (no devices that connect with the internet are allowed)
- a snack and a drink which you will leave in the back of the room and can access during breaks
DO NOT BRING:
- a phone or other electronic device including smart watches
- no headphones or earbuds are allowed
Eat breakfast before coming and sleep well the night before.
OCTOBER 14 WILL BE AN eDAY FOR ALL FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES.